|Indication||For Professional Use|
The dipstick used for qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in plasma, serum or urine.
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include:
- Missed period, Nausea with or without vomiting, Increased urination, Fatigue or tiredness
Other signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- Moodiness, Bloating, Mild Cramping, Food aversions
- Sensitivity: 98.7%
- Specificity: 99.2%
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- Test Dipsticks
- Package Insert
- Specimen Collection Containers
【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】
Specimen to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Remove the test dipstick from the foil pouch and use it within one hour. Best results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
- With arrows pointing toward the urine or serum or plasma specimen, immerse the test dipstick vertically in the urine or serum or plasma specimen for at least 15 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test dipstick when immersing the dipstick. See illustration below.
- Place the test dipstick on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read the result at 3 minutes when testing a urine specimen, or at 5 minutes when testing a serum or plasma specimen.
NOTE: A low hCG concentration might result in a weak line appearing in the test line region (T) after an extended period; therefore, do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
【INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS】
(Please refer to the illustration above)
POSITIVE; Two distinct colored lines appear. One line should be in the control line region (C) and another line should be in the test line region (T). One line may be lighter than the other; they do not have to match. This means that you are probably pregnant.
NEGATIVE: One colored line appears in the control line region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T). This means that you are probably not pregnant.
INVALID: The result is invalid if no colored line appears in the control line region (C), even if a line appears in the test line region (T). You should repeat the test with a new test dipstick.