DNA Restriction Enzymes from Takara such as SmaI are high-quality: perform restriction enzyme digestion with reliable restriction endonucleases.
- Source: Serratia marcescens Sb
- Concentration: 4–12 units/µl [High concentration: 30–60 units/µl]
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genomic DNA analysis: Staphylococcus aureus genomic DNA
- This enzyme shows equivalent activity at 37°C and 30°C, but stability of the enzyme in reaction mixtures is lower at 37°C than at 30°C.
- Each lot undergoes stringent quality testing including overdigestion, genome DNA analysis, ligation-recutting and pKF3 cloning
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
For more information, please click on the following link