A rapid test for the semi-quantitative detection of 25-hydroxyvitamin D in human fingerstick Whole Blood. For self-testing in vitro diagnostic use.
The BIOZEK Vitamin D Rapid Test Cassette can be used to screening for Vitamin D deficiency in Human Body. Vitamin D deficiency may have:
- Bone and muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
- Problems walking, climbing stairs, and getting out of a chair
- Frequent falls
|Indication||For Professional Use|
- 1 Test Cassette
- 1 Buffer (For single use only)
- 1 Sterile Lancet
- 1 Alcohol Pad
- 1 Capillary Dropper
- 1 Package Insert
- 1 Color Card
【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】
- Wash your hands.
- Bring the test kit to room temperature before opening. Use within one hour.
- Open the pouch, remove the test cassette and place it on a clean and level surface.
- Remove the capillary dropper, buffer, sterile lancet and alcohol pad, place them close to the test cassette.
- Carefully pull off and dispose the released cap of the sterile lancet.
- Use the provided alcohol pad to clean the fingertip of the middle or ring finger.
- Press the lancet, on the side from where the cap was removed, the tip retracts automatically and safely after use.
- Massage the hand without touching the puncture site by massaging the hand towards the fingertip of the punctured middle or ring finger. Keep the hand down to massage the finger to obtain a blood drop.
- Let the blood migrate into the capillary dropper through the capillarity to the black fill line indicated on the capillary dropper. Obtain more blood if the blood does not reach the indicated fill line in black.
- Release all the collected blood into the specimen well (Sample) of the cassette, by squeezing the dropper bulb.
- Wait for the blood to be totally dispensed in the specimen well. Unscrew the cap of the buffer vial and add 2 drops of buffer into the buffer well (Buffer) of the cassette and start a timer.
- Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes. Compare the T line intensity with “BIOZEK Vitamin D Color Card” provided with the kit to get the Vitamin D level in your blood. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.